Most of the people on this earth contain black hair. It is often seen as a sign of good health of hair.
Nowadays, due to pollution pre-mature aging of hair is common. It ultimately leads to heavy hair loss.
Other factors that are responsible for weaker hair are UV rays, improper hair care, dust particles, etc.
However, in some cases, genetics is responsible for pre-mature hair falling. One cannot stop genetic hair
Grey and white color are the signs of weaker hair. Mainly, it is happened due to an inadequate supply of
nutrients to the hair roots. It can be prevented by taking a proteinous diet with additional vitamin A
supplements. Moving further, let's discuss some essential tips that help in improving hair’s health and in
dealing with various hair related problems.
Tips to be considered
- Be aware and gentle with your hair. Clean the hair every day to remove various dusty particles.
Shampoo can often be used on alternate days. Daily use should be avoided as it weakens the
- Regular oiling is necessary as it nourishes the hair and prevents the excess deposition of wax.
You can use various nutrient-rich oil that includes almond oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, etc. You
should apply all these verities on alternate days as it fulfills all nutrient requirements.
- Massage the hair at least twice a week. Various studies have shown that regular massage helps
a lot in improving blood circulation. It also increases the thickness of hair that is a symbol of
good health of hair.
- Avoid the use of a comb when the hair is wet. As in this condition, they are likely weaker and
highly sensitive to any exterior pressure. This can also cause serious damage to hair. That
ultimately results in hair loss.
- Apply various hair treatment process such as egg wash, keratin treatment, etc. It increases the
protein content in the hair and prevents them from pre-mature falling. It also enhances the
natural hair color. That also looks attractive and shining.
- Gently, dry the hair. Use a soft towel to perform the task. Avoid the use of rough cloth in drying
the hair. Make sure that the stuff of cloth suits your hair.
- Avoid the use of excessive chemical products in the treatment of hair. Natural measures are
considered as the best way to deal with various hair problems. Excessive chemicals can cause
serious problems and damage the inheritance of new hair.
- Do yoga to remove stress and increase blood flow into the head. Increased blood flow will
nourish the hair properly and meets all nutrient requirements. It also has shown promising
results in dealing with hair loss.
- Take a balanced diet and can also take nutrient supplements to balance the deficiencies that
may be the cause of hair loss or discolor of hair.
Lastly, because of today’s improper lifestyle and diet, most of the people have several hair related
problems. Hair loss is the most common among them. If the treatment is taken on time then you can
avoid further hair loss and can save your beauty.